Solid lock led strip connector is an innovative solderless connector for flexible led strip. It is slim but powerful. Compared with most of snap led strip connector in the market, its width is about 20% smaller which allow user free from soldering while using led strip even in aluminium profile. Besides it can support as much as 6A current to go through the contacting pin, so you can connect more led strip by one connector. Time and cost will be obviously saved by using solid lock led strip connector.
- Safer while working with separated wire channel design which can avoid short connecting.
- With notch for first LED which allow it work with high density led strip perfectly. For example, 120LEDs/Meter.
- Ultra slim design which is possible to work inside aluminum led strip profile or other narrow space
- Easy to use with solderless connecting concept.
- Keeping cool while working under big current.
- UL94V-0 flame retardant rating material
- Wide and full metal contacting area to led strip soldering pad
- Solid fixing to led strip with innovative back lock design.
||Zebra & White
|LED Strip Matched
||10mm Wide Single Colour flex Strip, IP20
||NyLonn66 & Copper
|Dimension (without wire)
||L16.2 x W12.6 x H4.8
Product Name:LED Strip connector
Application:Strip to strip joint
Flame Retartant Level :UL94v-0
Material：NyLon66 & copper
Strip to strip bridge
1.Two end connector with 1 wire connected.